|"I'm the Captain now"|
|A cow. Just hanging out in a gator infested everglade.|
|Feeding time at the gator pen|
|A serval, one of the many animals they have on display at Wild Florida. You can tell this guy is thinking, who is that magnificent beast? Oh right, it's me.|
|Feeding the birds|
|This cheeky bastard stole my stick!|
Things to keep in mind:
- As the crow flies, Kenansville is about as far from Orlando as Tampa but it takes less time to get there since there is way less traffic.
- Wild Florida was just about the only place we went to in Florida that wasn't packed. It wasn't empty but there was no long line ups or worrying about losing your kids in a crowd. Just to hungry gators.
- They have a great gift shop.
- Along with airboat rides they also offer Ranch Buggy rides. We didn't do that so I can't say much about it but you can find more information on their website.
- They were super friendly and helpful. We had to cancel two people from our party due to illness and they were the only attraction in Florida who did it without any hassle or bother.