|My kids call this one The Toilet. How evocative!|
|This is the Boomerango which hurls you down and then up and then down again.|
|See? Here they are on the upswing|
|I include this picture only because it shows the stack of tubes that no one is allowed to touch.|
|The wave pool. The tubes are actually clear these days.|
Things to keep in mind:
- If you live in Kitchener you should consider the season's pass. If you buy it really early you only have to go twice to more than pay for it.
- They have lots of tables and chairs so you won't have any trouble finding somewhere to sit.
- You can bring in your own food and drinks. They do also have a concession stand that sells a few things and there is a Boston Pizza inside.
- The indoor stuff like the indoor playground, bowling, and rock climbing is not included in the usual Big Splash day pass. You can pay extra and get some activities added on though.
- There are height restrictions for some of the rides so check before you go.