|He's even funnier when you see him from the other end.|
|One of the many giraffes in the park|
|Part of the playground area|
|Cooling off in the water park|
|For some reason animals with regular people names always crack me up.|
|Not actually a bird, but it flies so close enough I guess.|
Things to keep in mind:
- It isn't cheap. It will be about $120 just to get in. You can get passes through airmiles and they sell slightly discounted tickets through Costco.
- You will need a whole day there if you want to do it all.
- Their hours and the times of the shows and elephant swim change based on the time of year so be sure to check the website before heading out.
- They do have snack bars throughout the park but you can also bring in your own food. They have several covered picnic areas.
- The boat and train ride are both nice and shady if you need a break from the sun.
- Other than the game reserve which you drive through, the rest of the park is fairly compact so even fairly young kids should be able to handle the walking.