|He's even funnier when you see him from the other end.|
|One of the many giraffes in the park|
|Part of the playground area|
|Cooling off in the water park|
|For some reason animals with regular people names always crack me up.|
|Not actually a bird, but it flies so close enough I guess.|
Things to keep in mind:
- It isn't cheap. It will be about $120 just to get in. You can get passes through airmiles and they sell slightly discounted tickets through Costco. Also, once you are in pretty much everything is included if you use your own vehicle for the game reserve and you can bring your own food.
- You will need a whole day there if you want to do it all.
- Their hours and the times of the shows and elephant swim change based on the time of year so be sure to check the website before heading out.
- They do have snack bars throughout the park but you can also bring in your own food. They have several covered picnic areas.
- The boat and train ride are both nice and shady if you need a break from the sun and they allow you to see some animals that you don't get to see on the game reserve drive.
- Other than the game reserve which you drive through, the rest of the park is fairly compact so even fairly young kids should be able to handle the walking.